WPL 2023 points table: After the 12th matches of women’s premiere league (WPL 2023), where Mumbai Indiana beat Gujarat Giants by 55 runs and registered fifth win consecutively 5th match in WPL 2023. The WPL teams position on points table is as follows:
Note: The full form of these Identifiers (uses in given above table) is as follows:
M– Match played by team, W– Matches won by team, L- Matches Lose by team, T-Matches played Tie, N/R– Not result,
PTS– earned points by team, NRR– Net Run Rate
Rules for WPL 2023 Points Table
Here are some rules for points table:
- Each winning team will get 2 points and the team with the most points will be on top.
- The losing team will not get a single point, that means the losing team will get zero points.
- If a match is tied, then the result of that match will go for super over and after that the winning team will get points as per rules.
- If the match is tied even after the super over or if the match cannot be completed due to any other reason, then each team playing in that match will be given 1-1 point.
All other rules will also remain as per ICC rules from the side of BCCI, the organizing body of WPL 2023.
WPL 2023 Format
WPL will be played in round robin format along with playoff format in 2023. The details of the format of WPL 2023 are as follows:
- Each team participating in this competition will play 2-2 matches with the other team and thus a total of 20 matches will be played in the first phase (league matches) of this competition.
- The team with the highest number of points as per the points table after all the matches are opened will qualify for the final match of WPL 2023.
- An eliminator match will be played between the second and third placed team in the points table.
- The winning team in the Eliminator match will be considered as the second finalist of WPL 2023 and the same team will play the final match with the top team of the points table.
- If the points of any team remain equal then in our condition the ranking will be given in the points table by looking at the Nett Run Rate (NRR) between the teams.